A89: info requested

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: info requested

I just have a few questions to ask because I'm a little lost:
1.   I know that you NEEDED to use a shell for the 85, and a few other calcs
to run asm progs...but I'm not sure you needed one on the 86 because it has
built in asm support...Do you NEED a shell for the 89 or is it only to make
programming easier?  Can you make games that do not need a shell, how do you
compile them?

2.   Someone said that the shell cannot be deleted because it is installed in
the "kernal" or something (i am probably mixing things up here) but it can be
uninstalled with another program...why is the shell installed this way...why
not just have it like usgard or something...

-THANKS-
     -Steven-