RE: A89: PlusShell 1.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: PlusShell 1.0

when you run convert, it might tell you to run some command line like call
c:\blah\plusps c:\blah or something like that, run it and it should set the
path. You have to do it every time unless you put it in autoexec.bat.
-Ahmed

Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org>
Program Ideas, Upcoming Programs
the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/