Re: A89: Zelda 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Zelda 89

Hey this is McTwist again.  I am from the CCiA programming team.  The
graphics are very much so ripped off of the gameboy game.  But no we
didnt use a program that can somehow take it off of the game itself.
Milleman (smart dude) wrote a sprite editor program (in VB).  So we look
at the gameboy game and copy the sprites, it may sound difficult but it
is rather simple.  About the title, I didnt do it so I dont really know
for sure, all I can say is that it was a picture on the computer and they
somehow converted it so it would go on the calc.
	-McTwist