A89: Problems with A68k

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Problems with A68k

Hi !

I have got some problems with the assembler which comes with dooros etc.
(A68K). I am
desperatly trying to assembler a certain program, but I always get "Pass 1 /
Pass 2 phase errors"
does anyone have a clue what might cause this ? The sourcefile is attached.

I have tried several other 68000 assemblers and they are assembling the file
flawlessly.

The file is the output of a C compiler i am currently porting to win32 and
adopting to work with A68k. Despite the described problem and some internal
errors in the compiler (I am currently trying to solve these together with
the author of the compiler) the compiler works flawlessly.

The work still left to do is to write the required standard libs (stdio.h,
malloc.h etc..). I would
really appreciate help there, especially since I am currently not able to
transfer anything from
my PC to my TI89. (Or is there any parallel link program which works with
win nt ?)

sieve.asm