A89: Run Down on some Things

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Run Down on some Things

Hello,
    I have a few questions, if anyone can answer would be cool :P  Mostly
z80-68k comparisons..

- can someone give me a rundown on variables [ex, the z80 equiv of let's say
var: .db 0] and how to manipulate it [ld a,(var) \ inc a \ ld (var),a]...

- how do i convert a bmp to asm.. is there a program like on the 82/3/5/6?

- is a0 the equivelent of hl? it is used for text and sprites then,
depending on the loop?

- what's the mem address of the graph screen, and do i need a "grbufcpy_v"
command like the 82/3 on z80 or is it like the 86 where you don't have to?

- what's the "\blah" in compared to "blah:" what's the difference?

- what about the new Doors OS.. is it 100% compatible with PlusShell or
what?  If it is, then it doesn't matter the shell i compile it under I
guess..

Any answers would be appreciated, thanks!
-Ahmed

Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org>
   Program Ideas and Upcoming Programs
   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/