Re: A89: Starting out assembly, need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Starting out assembly, need help

Yes, at the end of each row there are 10 bytes (I think) and then rows 101
through 160 (I think) are completely empty: 30 bytes each.  I might not have
the exact numbers right, but there is a lot of memory here unused by
anything else.