Re: A89: To Blowhole...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: To Blowhole...

I can see that I've given bad advice, but for the most part I've been saying
stuff like "I'm probably wrong here, but..." or "I'm no expert, but I
think..."  I'm not saying that that completely nullifies the situation, but it
must count for something.  I'm glad someone finally told me to shut up, but I
don't think you should have yelled it out for the whole world to hear.  I'm in
the process of learning ASM, and I've received little help.  Most of my
problems I've solved by looking at others' code, and if I've picked up a few
misconceptions about an xxx(PC), or made a slip up about $hex notation, I
don't think that you should publicly humiliate me for it.  I just thought that
I should try to help others who are struggling with me.  Anyways, I'll watch
my mouth before I speak from now on, but I hope that the rest of you can
forgive me and keep the matter closed.  And if you must know, my real name is
Jeff Min, which I haven't been intentionally trying to hide (and I don't see
why it's any of your business anyway).

In a message dated 11/30/98 6:30:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,