[A86] Re: TI 86 Computer Algebra System

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: TI 86 Computer Algebra System

I think someone started a CAS for the 86 but it got to be a huge project and was
never finished (or released).

As for RPN on the 86 see here:

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/246/24677.html

Ricky Cobb III
arcadesdude@intercom.net
Google Answers Researcher
http://answers.google.com/
When you're searching for information, Google Answers.
My Personal Sites:
http://geocaching.port5.com/
http://tip.ti-programmers.com/
[IM]