[A86] Re: I have several questions.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: I have several questions.

We appreciate the offer, but ACZ has been dead for a while.  No one really
has time to work on calc related projects.  I personally do web programming
full time, but I don't really have the time to invest on writing another
dynamic site.  Both James and Corey are good at web design, but actually
getting something together that's decent takes a lot of work.  It would be
nice to put a static site together that showcases everything, and includes
all the documentation and source code that everyone produced.  If you have
some samples of your work, please send it to me privately, as this is off
topic.  Truely good web designers are hard to find :)  I'd be very pleased
to find some more people on par with our company's web designer.

> You know I am an experianced html proggramer ( sorry, can't do cgi) and I
have lots
> of time on my hand. I would gladly make a web page for you guys, but about
posting
> news and stuff, I guess you guys would send me the news, I'd code it and
send it
> back.  Unless you have a better plan. It would be an honor  to work with
ACZ.