[A86] Re: I have several questions.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: I have several questions.

> I appreciate yours and everyone else's complements on ACZ.  It was a lot of
> fun.  We should probably put a web page up...
>
> ACZ members are generally more interested with programming and other
> activities than with making web pages :)

You know I am an experianced html proggramer ( sorry, can't do cgi) and I have lots of time on my hand. I would gladly make a web page for you guys, but about posting news and stuff, I guess you guys would send me the news, I'd code it and send it back.Unless you have a better plan. It would be an honor  to work with ACZ.

Just telling ya,
Dillon Foley.

P.S. I'm just saying I can and would do it. And could update it at least once a day.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup