[A86] Re: The f'n 86 screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: The f'n 86 screen

       To answer a few of yall's questions, no, I'm not using anyone else's
routines, all routines are completely made by me.  I am writing directly to
the video ram, and I erase the sprites with the code:
CLEAR_SCREEN:
    ld hl,$fc00
    ld (hl),l
    ld de,$fc01
    ld bc,1023
    ldir
    ret
The sprites are on-screen for the majority of the time: I draw the sprites,
modify all the code I need to, then erase the screen and immediately draw the
new sprites.  It probably is my code that is messed up, but I find it hard to
beleive that a sprite can develop a light spot in the middle of it where it
should be black.  Anyway, thank you people for helping.  If you want the
entire source code, I can give it to you,  it's only like 760 bytes.

Marc McG