[A86] The f'n 86 screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] The f'n 86 screen

       I have been having many problems with the screen of the Ti-86.  In
several of my programs, the sprites that I draw (like bullets going
vertically up the screen) get very dim, no matter what the contrast.  Also,
the little sprite at the bottom of the screen that doesn't move gets a little
hole in the middle of it where the line of bullet sprites are above it.  When
I used halts to slow down the cycles of the program, the dimness will flip
between the top half of the screen to the bottom half of the screen every few
seconds.  If I disable interrupts and loop a large number of loops to slow
down the program, the graphics get all choppy and the problem with the
dimness affects about half the screen, but scrolls vertically down and
restarts at the top of the screen.  I also have this exact problem in my
3-level grayscale routine.  If you know what this is or know how to fix it,
please let me know, because I kinda have no clue.

Thanks,
Marc McG