[A86] Re: TCP/IP stack

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: TCP/IP stack

       While all this sounds really cool,  I think yall are talking about
turning the 86 into an 89 or something.  What's the point? If you want to
start prying off rom chips and stuff, or have an external thing, all of which
costs extra money, you could just as easily get a better calculator.  Maybe
yall are just daydreaming, which is cool, but my opinion is to let old
obsolete stuff die.  I think it would be better to design new, small upgrades
to certain parts of the system rather than a whole new OS, but that's me.
Please don't think I'm 'flaming' you, I just think maybe yall could re-direct
your efforts into producing some high-speed hi-tech stuff for a better calc.