[A86] Re: vertical scrolling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: vertical scrolling

Oh joy, that comment may cause a browser war to start.  I actually like
Netscape but that's a matter of opinion and let's not argue over which
browser is better, it will be like that OS war we had a while ago.  Some
people like IE better than Netscape, some others like Netscape better
than IE, and some like some browser that starts with an O (don't
remember the name) better than Netscape and IE.  Judging by what David
said, Konquerer may be a fourth browser in this browser war in the future.
Um let's see, the new topic was about attachments on this list right?
Just don't attach things, as someone else said. Instead, paste part of
your code, This list is not meant to debug each other programs.  BTW,
was the code that started this off topic thing ever posted?

=  Miquel "kingfire" Burns              =
=  kingfire@iname.com                   =
=  Area Miquel                          =
=  http://burnsjr.cnchost.com/kingfire  =
=  JavaScript & Java Trading Post       =
=  http://burnsjr.cnchost.com/jjtp      =