[A86] Re: vertical scrolling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: vertical scrolling

There was only one browser war, and it was over a long time ago.  IE won.
Microsoft killed Netscape, one of the most innovative companies in the
history of the computing industry.  Netscape was doing very cool things, or
else Microsoft wouldn't have considered them a threat.  Microsoft put a lot
of effort into IE and in the last couple of years has finally made it the
best browser.  Unfortunately, it only runs on the platforms that Microsoft
chooses to support.  The browser you are refering to is Opera.  On Linux,
Konquerer is my first choice of browser and probably Opera second.  On BeOS,
Opera is nice.