Re: A86: What C-compilers have we got? [82/83/83+/85/86]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: What C-compilers have we got? [82/83/83+/85/86]

> O.K.
> I think you need a hard lesson in sensitivity. You have to understand that
some
> people out there don't exactly have the same knowledge as you, and by
that,
> means they are bound to make mistkes. If I made a mistake, o.k. I admit
it. I
> made a mistake. That's not that hard. However, I get the impression that
you
> think you are all high and mighty because you can go and explain in huge
amounts
> of sarcasm that you are right and they are wrong. All I wanted was an
answer to
> my question and why. True, you completed all that, but you did not have to
do it
> the way you chose.

i think its written that most coders are competitive to prove others wrong
which goes along the lines of making smaller,faster code i believe. also it
may come off as being sarcastic and demeaning but talking on a list doesn't
give you the benefit of hearing other's voices and body language so it can
be taken the wrong way there also. dont sweat not knowing as much as other
ppl cuz if we did wed all be dan ellesworth.