Re: A86: _exec_basic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: _exec_basic

It seems it should work, but it doesn't. _parseinp seems to mess with the
stack so that it bypasses the usual return. The syntax error is caused by
the PC for entry being changed by calling the _parseinp function. Clem's
post to the list may work to fix this (haven't tried it yet), but _jforce
isn't a bad aidea, for shells at least...

  Kirk