A86: READ ME NOW

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: READ ME NOW

I joined this list about 2-4 months ago for one reason: to help me learn z80
Assembly. ticalc.org is doing us a favor by having such a mailing list for
us to communicate through. I have learned alot of stuff about the z80 and
Assembly through this list, and I've also ignored many letters.
We need to start getting back on the subject of Calculators. Bryan, I really
am sorry about all that ticalc has done to you, and I know it was really
wrong. But, I am asking you please, do not express your opinions on the
Assembly 86 mailing list. I log into my email account and see about 15 new
messages, all something with "Bryan" in it.
Can we please stop doing this? I really am asking please; just everyone stop
replying to these letters and start topics of Assembly.

Brent Schneider

PS- Please do not respond to this letter, as it will only start something
else up. Thank you.