A86: anything useful to say? Warning has dirty language

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: anything useful to say? Warning has dirty language

guess what? you are an ASSHOLE!!! Idanny said it was
his last message on this thread. what do you always
need the last word? you cant just walk away can
you!?!?
it seems to me that you have way to much time on your
hands.
do you know z80 asm? are you learning it? if no then
why are you on this list?