Re: Re[2]: A86: Re: anything useful to say?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[2]: A86: Re: anything useful to say?

Actually, I tried to communicate with bryan via AIM, it didnt work real well
seeing as he likes the attention of everyone reading what he says on the
list. Bryan, also in responding to the off-topic comments list you made, I
won't even make a record of yours, one because I'm not a total loser and
don't have that much free time, and because it would be far too long. If I'm
not wrong, you even started a couple of the threads. Now my question to you
is, have you ever even started a non-off-topic thread? Have you ever posted a
on-topic mail? Nope. Thankyou. Now directly to Cliff...is it? Do you know
either me or Bryan beyond the list? I don't think you know me. How long have
you been on the list? If you were on it since Bryan was fired, you'd know why
I was fed up with his off-topic posting, mainly because it's all he post.
Bryan does not know z80 ASM, Bryan is not even trying to lear z80 ASM to my
knowledge, now I ask you, why is he on the list? I can give a fairly good
answer. Pretty much no one in a TI-Related channel on EFNet IRC likes him.
Therefore he was banned from every channel because all he would talk about
was ticalc.org and how communist they are, so now he needs someone to hear
him, because some way he thinks it will help, and he chose us. It sucks,
infact, I talked to bryan and he says that he's not even off-topic because
its a ticalc.org list, therefore anything about ticalc.org is not off-topic.
This couldn't be more false, this list is about Assembly for the TI-86, not
some hate mail list for ticalc.org...Bryan, sorry, let it go, you're fired,
now I see why, release ti-user.org so you can stop telling people it's going
to be better than all the current sites combined because I don't buy it
anymore. This will be my last and final reply to anything along the lines of
the past threads.

Thankyou,
Danny

<<
Subj:    Re: Re[2]: A86: Re: anything useful to say?