Re: Re[2]: A86: Re: anything useful to say?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[2]: A86: Re: anything useful to say?

You know, your messages would be clearer if you didn't snip everything you
didn't write.  I think that's why Bryan got confused when you posted your
"corrupted list" message...  Since we have several subthreads of the
"andthing useful to say?" thread going, you should keep the previous text so
people have a clue what you're saying...
-chrisremo