A86: Re: Grayscale buttons / glow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Grayscale buttons / glow

8 shades will flicker, and the glowing will not look very good.  Using four
level should work quite nicely.  I copied my grayscale handler to my home
directory on the ACZ server, so you can download it if you want.  I can't
offer any tips on how to actually implement them, but using a grayscale
sprite routine might work pretty well.  Btw, this can go on ticalc.org in
the /86/asm/source/routines directory...

http://david.acz.org/gray.asm