Re: A86: Help w/ basic input/output in 86 Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Help w/ basic input/output in 86 Assembly

Yeah...It is simple to write one in basic and all, but
I was inquiring because I don't know the basics of
getting user input at a prompt, storing it to a
variable, and echo what the user typed in at the
screen in asm programming, as I do know in basic.

Considering that's probably my simplist program I have
(I'm no expert in basic either), I figured if I could
figure out how to write it in asm, it'd help me
understand asm a bit better (I just started to learn
it about a week ago).

ComAsYuAre@aol.com writes:
>Although it is certainly possible to implement a
slope >program in assembly,

=====