Re: A86:sqrt functions:sqrtKey:altKey&eshKey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:sqrt functions:sqrtKey:altKey&eshKey

> sqrtKEY is called before or after a key is received
> sqrtFORM is called when an answer is about to be displayed
> sqrtHOME, i think, is called when the calc is returning to the home
> screen

I think sqrtHOME is called each time something is modified in the #
program (the command line if I remember correctly).

> sqrtGRF is called at the beginning of regraph
> sqrtCMDTOK is called in two places in the parser, but i don't know what
> those parts do yet

sqrtCMDTOK is called when a command (such as DelVar) is about to
be executed. You can figure out which command it is, and modify the
behaviour.

> sqrtPARSE is called once in the parser, again i don't know what that part
> does

sqrtPARSE is called when the # program (the command line) has been
tokenized, and lets you parse it and execute what you want, based on
what the user did type.

> sqrtEXPR is called before the equ # is printed in the upper left corner
> for the graph functions
> sqrtEXEC is called once in the parser somewhere

sqrtEXEC is called when a calculation is about to be executed.
For example, when the user type 2+3-5, sqrtEXEC is executed with the
'+' and params 2,3, and later with the '-' and params 5,5

> someone else will tell you the correct times when these are called

I wrote samples for each of them a long time ago, but I can't remember
where they are :-/

---
Clem Vasseur <darkclem@wanadoo.fr>
Icarus Productions <http://icarus.ticalc.org>