Re: A86:sqrt functions:sqrtKey:altKey&eshKey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:sqrt functions:sqrtKey:altKey&eshKey

yup.  these flags enable the corresponding routine to be executed.  seems
that everyone is using different names now.
sqrtEXPR is an alt-flag, sqrtKEY is both, the rest are esh-es.  which
type means nothing except which flag byte it goes into, with the
exception of sqrtKEY

sqrtKEY is called before or after a key is received
sqrtFORM is called when an answer is about to be displayed
sqrtHOME, i think, is called when the calc is returning to the home
screen
sqrtGRF is called at the beginning of regraph
sqrtCMDTOK is called in two places in the parser, but i don't know what
those parts do yet
sqrtPARSE is called once in the parser, again i don't know what that part
does
sqrtEXPR is called before the equ # is printed in the upper left corner
for the graph functions
sqrtEXEC is called once in the parser somewhere

someone else will tell you the correct times when these are called

-josh