Re: A86: _textShadow help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: _textShadow help

Hey wow I can answer one!

I believe that the text shadow is the area where the calculator stores what
is currently displayed on the Home Screen.  Since we write directly to the
video ram in ASM, we don't need the Text Shadow so we can use it for other
things like storing data.

You could also use another area  called _plotSScreen which has the same
number of bytes (1048) as the video ram.  This is where the calculator stores
what is displayed on the graph screen if you don't happen to be looking at it
at the moment.  If you use grayscale, this is your second viewing plane., but
if not, you can use it to store data.