A86: Bejota would like to know ...[SOUND]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Bejota would like to know ...[SOUND]

Yo guys.  This is a question for those of you who are experienced with Mr.Ess'
PlayWAV routine.

I got the headphones and the routine, and I HAVE played sound on the calc.
But I got a problem:

When the 'phones are plugged in, the prog freezes up until the phones are
removed.  How can I overcome this "feature" in order to put sound into my
games? (By the way:  NO, the sound did not play in the program.  It only works
if the WAV is the only thing in the program.)

Any suggestions?