Re: A86: List / Challenge idea (was dismissal)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: List / Challenge idea (was dismissal)

I like the first idea better...  there are already way too many
putsprite routines out there and I never use them anyway.  But yeah,
transition effects are cool.  I've seen some that make the screen
"ripple" away or roll up like a canvas (although I doubt either would be
very easy to do).  I think a good contest might be to see who can come
up with the best effect under a certain amount of memory...  maybe 1k.