A86: Re: Re: OT: Transferring files.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: OT: Transferring files.

I'll respond here since I'm sure someone else will want to know (or will
respond anyway):

It's not a matter of a program, it's the way that modems work.  There's
nothing to make the modems connect, unless you tell them to.  I haven't
tried this, but it should work.  You need to open both modems by using the
command ATA.  You can test this by putting them both in a comm program and
issuing the command on both computers.  The modems could produce enough
current to not have to use the phone system.