A86: Re: OT: Transferring files.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: OT: Transferring files.

I know this thread is off topic so please respond to me at V8r@juno.com
instead of the list.

My question is does anyone know of a program that will allow me to conect
two computers through through their modems with only one phone line.
Simply by placing a phone wire in one modem and running it to the other.
I just recieved Laplink6 in a magazine I get and that didn't solve the
problem.

Thanks,

Chris