A86: Assembly CD?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Assembly CD?

I believe someone was toying with the idea of making a kind of Sharware CD
full of Games.

Well I will take this a step further. I am going to be putting together a CD
that will contain Games that are sent in to me (I wont go downloading
everything I can find. People have rights, and they may not want there game
on a cd), programming text help files, an archive of this mailing list (if
that is ok with ticalc.org), some good programming tools, and other things
you guys could think of.

Stop by my wepage <http://www.agccosprey.org> for more details.

Ben

P.S. sorry if this is spam, but it sounded like a good idea, and could help
out a lot of people.