Re: A86: Re: Simple Routine Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Simple Routine Help

Actually I have had the phantom keypress problem even when using the
regular im 1 handler, but either way it was only with _really_ dead
batteries...  The rom has 4 nop's between the in and the out, so if you
want to be really cautious do that.  I haven't seen any difference when
leaving them out though.