Re: A86: Re: AOL Users or non.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: AOL Users or non.

What's so bad about having an IP address?  Can somone tell me what a person
can do to you if they know your IP address (in case I missed something)?  They
can't log on to your computer; they can't even find out what color toothbrush
you have... I think there's just a case of paranoa going around.
You can find out the IP address for any and every server on the web... really
easy with software stuff that's built into DOS (I just love DOS)...
BTW... AOL doesn't cycle your IP every couple of mins.. you just get the first
free one when you sign on and lose it when you sign off.