Re: A86: ASM Flags and Conditions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASM Flags and Conditions

Hello,
    Registers are a little memory that there are in the proccesor. You when
the proccesor take a data from the RAM, move it to the register, the CPU does
the operation and the results are saved to the register too. CPU only works
with data from the register. You can move something from the memory to
register or vice versa, but You don´t move something from RAM to CPU directly.