A86: Re: ASM Flags and Conditions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: ASM Flags and Conditions

Look at the Z80 docs on ticalc.org.  They will tell you exactly what flags
are set.  Most flags are pretty easy, and you'll learn through experience.
Like a non-logical operation will set the zero flag (usually), but probably
won't set the carry flag (like <dec c> won't set carry, but sets zero).  For
flags like parity, you just have to check the docs.