RE: A86: Re: power down

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Re: power down

Kirk has written a program called sysmon where it checks the battery power.
I think that the source is included in the zip. The way that the calc checks
if the batteries are low isn't that complicated. I heard somewhere that it
puts a mask out the keyport and if the batteries are low it expires before..
'something'. You can also make the low batteries message appear by holding
ENTER while you turn on the calculator.

Andreas Finne
a_finne@hotmail.com