A86: Re: Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Assembly

I'm not saying we have to convert everything, but in 85 asm, things like
runindicoff are just like BUSYOFF.  I dunno about other stuff, send an
email to me and not the list and we can talk over some of the other
commands and how to change their syntax.  I'm not sure how the delvar
command works either, but perhaps if its complicated, we could create a
custom routine for it so you could load the variable name into hl, then
it just did a delvar on hl...otherwise, I think some vat searching would
be involved to use that command.  Also, I'm not saying we wipe out the
Asm include stuff we already have, but when I started asm, something like
this sure would have helped alot, because some of the tutorials get
pretty complicated.  If we also wrote tutorials on bAsm, we could explain
it faster and what it is really doing in "REAL" asm.

~Nick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]