Re: A86: Re: Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Assembly

so what i am doing is making a new include file, say basm.inc, right?  then
in it write out the commands?  like:

 _ClLCD		equ 		4A7Eh
_getkey            equ            55AAh           ;same as asm _getkey
_dispvar            equ            4A37h            ;asm _puts
_textvar             equ            4AA5h		  ;asm _vputs (looks
like text on a graph screen)
_enter               equ            4A5Fh		  ;asm _newline (same
thing as hitting 'enter' right?)
etc.etc.etc.  for all ti-basic commands.  but then what do you do with the
left overs?  like _runindicoff, _runindicon, _homeup, _MEMCHK,
_flushallmenus, etc.??

and how does the asm _delvar command work?  what variable in what register
does it delete??

If someone can give me some more basic equivilants to asm commands, i'd be
happy to put together a new include file.

Thanks,
Ryan

<< all u have to do is this.  Say in the include, this is clrLCD (which it
 is) :

 _clrLCD                          equ            4A7Eh

 we could make it like this:

 _ClLCD		equ 		4A7Eh

 see, just rename commands like this could make asm syntax much simpler
 for beginnig asm proggers cuz it easily relates to basic, I really think
 this would make programming alot easier for many, even if we "superior"
 programmers have to learn this new sub-language.  See, basically, in asm,
 you can create asm based languages which is pretty cool. 	 >>