Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

I believe you are allowed to also use the ROM for an emulator, as long as
the ROM came from your calculator.  However I could be wrong.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML