Re: A86: calc crash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: calc crash

>>Try pressing the on button a few times with all the batteries out.
>
>I already tried that.

Maybe you haven't tried this.  Try pressing the reset button (no, it's
not the ON button), it's inside the battery cover to the left of the
backup battery.  You'll probably need a straightened paper clip to press
it.  I've heard of people having to use this only when their calc crashed
_REALLY_ bad, and I think they had to remove ALL 5 batteries.  Also, just
to be sure, make sure to turn your contrast up again if you use old
batteries (sounds dumb, but most people make that mistake at least once).

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7342/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]