Re: A86: calc crash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: calc crash

In a message dated 9/3/98 5:34:34 PM Central Daylight Time, unibomer@juno.com
writes:

<<
 Maybe you haven't tried this.  Try pressing the reset button (no, it's
 not the ON button), it's inside the battery cover to the left of the
 backup battery.  You'll probably need a straightened paper clip to press
 it.  I've heard of people having to use this only when their calc crashed
 _REALLY_ bad, and I think they had to remove ALL 5 batteries.  Also, just
 to be sure, make sure to turn your contrast up again if you use old
 batteries (sounds dumb, but most people make that mistake at least once).

That's not a reset button its just an indentation in the plastic.  Well, maybe
not I just pressed it and now my calc won't turn on!  Crappit!  And yes I
tried the contrast.  Well this sucks.

Matt