A86: Code Troubles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Code Troubles

Hello,
	I was thinking about continuing the Crown of Darkness, but when I saw my
code, I realized it needed some work, so I am almost starting from scratch..
however, I have encountered a problem which has caused me not to be able to
continue.. in the map routine I use, when a key is pressed, no matter which
key, it always moves the guy to the top left block.. why, I don't know.. the
map draws correctly... the source code is attached, it is exactly 260 lines,
about 100 or more of which are data [map, sprites].  If someone can help me
out with this [hopefully before tommorow morning, so I can work on it in AP
Computer Science class] that would be cool. Thanks for any help! Oh yeah,
and please notice that this was tested on the dos emulator, not on my
calculator.  Thanks once more.

Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org>
Program Ideas, Upcoming Programs
the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/