Re: A86: PokeMon (so i was lazy with the accented e...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: PokeMon (so i was lazy with the accented e...)

This might be a good idea to submit in the TI Calculator Programming Alliance
meeting on Thursday, and if that falls through, then we shall see where to take
it then.