Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

Perhaps i'm in a bad spot, but I also don't have an 86.  But I'm still on
the list because I enjoy the programming discussions.. Even though I don't
have an 86 I still have an emulator and compiler .. So what if the rom
image I have is illegal, I can still do programming for it and increase my
knowledge ... I never knew it was required to have an 86 to be on this
list.

-Chuck