A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

On Sun, 04 Oct 1998 01:46:25 -0500 Robby Gutmann
<gutmann@planet-connect.com> writes:

>>flamed, and I know how many people on the many lists hate me,
>
>Don't flatter yourself.  I think I speak for erybody on the list when
>I say
>that nobody cares halfway enough to hate you.  Sounds like somebody
>has an
>inferiority complex....maybe i will use this email in my psych paper,
>it's
>be great...

hello?  did you read what he was replying to?  allow me to translate it
for you:

On Sat, 03 Oct 1998 17:04:50 PDT "In FuZeD" <zone_ti@hotmail.com> writes:

>If you will, I'll answer the Basic questions.
"you people are all too stupid to program in basic"

>Your answer is completely incorrect.
"you are completely wrong and utterly stupid"

>One question, If you don't have an 86, wtf are you on an 86 list?
"where did you park your brain?"

>Jeez. After someone answers a question, please don't post 10-20
>more replys =)
"you people are too stupid to reply to questions.  i'm always right, so
let me answer everything"

-josh

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: