RE: A86: ROM Images

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: ROM Images

Uh, WRONG!  Distributing the ROM cannot be legal under any circumstances.
Now, making an archival copy for the purposes of research, obviously, does
have its defence.  I really think it's funny, that having an emulator can be
considered illegal.  I'd really like to see /that/ and hold up in court.

Nathan
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org/

Follow-Ups: References: