Re: A86: Compression Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Compression Program

upon completion of SimCommunity 2000, Lite86 is my next project. Because
there is no (sqrt)FINDVAR routine or the like (it would end up in an
infinite loop anyway...). I currently have a program which compresses
any .86P ASM file into a self-decompressing .86P ASM file.
Unfortunately, if it uses string writeback to store information, it
won't work :( games like sqrxz, unfortunately, use this. please use the
hidden vars as Pat suggested.

--

Follow-Ups: References: