A86: Parameters (was A86: Personal Intro & Questions (fwd))

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Parameters (was A86: Personal Intro & Questions (fwd))

Ok...  I made a quick test program (actually, i modified a test of asapasm by typing in the
hex in the emu after the code started running) and i found out the following:

When a parameters are passed, the parser starts with the first parameter.  It checks if it is
a real (either variable or literal).  If it's a real number, then it pushes the real number
onto the FPS.  If it's not, it checks if it's a variable or a literal.  If it is a variable,
it pushes the variable info (VAT entry) onto the FPS.  Otherwise, if it is a literal, it
creates a temporary $xx variable (which is deleted after the code is executed) and pushes the
new $xx variable's VAT entry onto the stack.  This is done for all but the last parameter,
which is just loaded into OP1, but not pushed.

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com

Follow-Ups: References: