Re: A86: interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: interrupts

im 2 goes straight into our assembly code.  Even if you use pop hl and
skip part of the interrupt, there is still about 50 bytes of code being
needlessly run every time the interrupt is called.  It adds up...

Just use the instruction <im 2>, and your back to normal, with the
interrupt restored, even!