Re: A86: Re: Hook

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Hook

Not really...  This is what i've got thus far - I have the Floating Point
Stack Pointer (i might change it to the built in calls, but i can't quite
figure them out yet) at $8000 on ram page 1, and I keep the stack there.  I am
currently working on a simple version that does just arithmetic and is
completely contained in a single Asm program, but I've run into problems in
parsing the input (can't get it to convert the string "12.24" into
0,1,fc,12,24,0,0,0,0,0)...
Does anyone have a routine that will do this?